Wednesday 17 June 2015

A Little Dragon Tag

Hello everyone,

Over at the Dragon's Dream Tag It On blog this fortnight the theme is green and a quotation.

Here is my little tag to join in:

I won this Finnabair teacup stamp at at workshop I went to last month and this was it's first outing :)

I used Dylusions paint for my background in fresh lime and vibrant turquoise. Stamped a Finnabair 'dirty wall' stamp in potting soil archival randomly on the background along with a bit of stencilling with white paint and a TCW stencil.

Quite like this background, was almost a shame to cover it lol!

Stamped out my teacups onto the mop up card from creating the tag, cut out and added to the tag.

I found the quote on Pinterest and thought it suited my tag perfectly.

Stamped it out, cut out and edged each word before adding to the tag.

A little scribble of white pen here and there and it was finished!

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

 

8 comments:

  1. oh Claire, this is a fabulous tag!! thanks for dreaming with the dragons this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and love your new stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire! This tag is a delight! I love your colour blending and the image of the tea-cups. The quote is brilliant too. Thank you for dreaming with the Dragons. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fabulous tag Claire. Love the use of the green and quote theme for our Dragons Dream challenge. Love those teacups too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tea tag! Great quote and your illustration for it is wonderful. I imagine those tea cups are fun to play with in your art. Love the colors and your great blending for the background and then blending the tea cups too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tag. I love your colour choices and that tea cup stamp is fab! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tea cup - what a lucky win - great tag!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry for being late in commenting. Your tag looks wonderful, great design. A fabulous quote :) Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete