Saturday 9 May 2015

Tag Duo

Hello,

Thanks for calling by today :)

I have made two tags to join in with the current challenge over at Paperartsy which is sprays. I was heavily influenced this time by Anneke's post earlier this week - her tags were so lovely and fresh.

I used Dylusions sprays to create my tag backgrounds, I started out making one tag but there was so much ink on my craft sheet I easily had enough for the second tag.

The sprays I used were lemon zest, vibrant turquoise and fresh lime. I then took one of the new Paperartsy stencils from Emma Godfrey and sprayed with the Dylusions white linen spray.

A bit of background stamping with a Clare Lloyd plate and blue and white ink.

Then the main images from a couple of Darcy's plates stamped in black and coloured with spectrum noir pencils.

 

Added a bit of washi tape and a chit chat sticker to each to finish.

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

 

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous tags, Claire and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, the White linen over the vibrant sprays looks so striking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the Dylusions sprays Claire they are so juicy and mouthwatering! Two fantastic Tags, love Darcy's flowers they really pop! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these tags, the colours are gorgeous and the layers perfect, fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just perfect Claire! Colours are so fresh and layering looks fab! Similar to my gorgeous birthday card that you kindly made for me! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tags, the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous, Claire - the colours are so fresh and zingy, and I love the simple stamping over the lovely layered backgrounds.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, one of my favourite colour combos for these two beauties and I love the background you created for Darcy's fab images. Gorgeous tags both!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete