Thursday 7 May 2015

Show Your Face

Hi Everyone,

First of all I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments on my previous post about my workshop weekend with France - it means a lot to me.

So over on Kim Dellow's blog she is encouraging us all to show our faces - you can read more about it over on her blog HERE

Here is my face this week:

I drew her in a journal in pencil and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils then coloured the background using babywipes and Dylusion paints.

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

 

3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful Claire, love her strawberry blond hair against the green background! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, thank you so much for joining in and showing your amazing work. I love her and your style. I do hope you will come back this week with another great piece of face artwork? Have a fun week. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fab Claire!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete