Yesterday I attended a workshop taught by Annette Lee.
We were given all the main components but had to make the projects our own, it was really good as everyone had a totally unique project at the end of the day. I went with my really good friend who I hadn't seen for a little while so it was lovely to have a good catch up.
I didn't manage to finish my project in the class so spent this afternoon adding the finishing touches, so here it is:
This is the front of the book, the canvas was sprayed with mica sprays by do crafts and I also did some (very faint) script stamping in white in the background along with some more stamping (ESN11) using potting soil archival. I stencilled using some green glitter texture paste before adding the hessian and the main Lynne Perrella (LPC030) focal image. I coloured the other bits and bobs on the front with Renaissance treasue gold before adding to the cover.
Here is the back cover, it was created in much the same way except I left it embellishment free so the book can lie flat:
For the internal pages I've used a mix of various different designer papers, some folded into pockets to slot tags into later and others will be used for journalling. Here are a few photos of the internal pages:
Seeing as my brand new book is all shimmery from the mica, has treasure gold and glitter paste I'm going to enter it into the current shiny challenge over on the Paperartsy blog HERE
Thanks for stopping by today,