Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Crafting Cafe - Anything Goes + a DT Call

Good Morning Everyone!

This month over at The Crafting Cafe it's Anything Goes!!  There is also a DT call going on too if you want to join our friendly little team!  To visit the challenge blog and to find out about the DT call just click HERE

Here is my project for this month:

To start I printed the Hoppy Frog Prince by Stamping Dragon Designs onto SplodgeAway High Res Card and coloured with promarkers.  I added gold glamour dust to the stars on his crown to give him a little bit of sparkle.  
I added a wash of salty ocean distress ink underneath the frog to ground him.  I mounted the frog onto navy blue cardstock and then mounted him onto a 6x6 card blank.  To finish off my card I added four little green gems to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment