Today I would like to share a thank you card I made for someone who very kindly helped me out recently:
I started by masking off the large sun area in the centre of the card and used ink dusting brushes to colour the background with distress inks in mustard seed, spiced marmalade and ripe persimmon. I then removed the sun mask and dusted mustard seed over the sun so it wasn't such a stark white colour.
Next I added in the hills using the same three colours of distress and some torn paper. I added all of the stamping with black versafine ink and all the stamps are from inkylicious.
I finished off my card by mounting it onto black cardstock before adhering it to a 7x7 card blank.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
- Allsorts - Treemendous, all the challenge details can be found here
- Pan Pastel - Autumn colours - click here for all the details
- Just Us Girls - photo inspiration, click here for details and see the photo inspiration below
- Inkspirational - photo inspiration, click here for details and see photo below
- Sweet Stampin - wood, leaves or trees, challenge details are here