Monday 26 November 2012

Wedding Card

Here is a card I've made for my cousin's wedding, he's getting married on New Year's Eve in Ireland.



 
I used the Juliet stamp by Indigo Blu to stamp around the edge of the card in Memento Rich Cocoa and Stormy Sky Distress Ink using just the ends of Juliet's hair.  I created the sentiment panel using the same inks and a stamp by Inkylicious.  I mounted everything up on blue card and added a brown organza ribbon as the finishing touch.
 
I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
 
Emma's Crafty Challenge - the theme for challenge number 10 is 'Brown and Blue' so this card fits the theme perfectly.  The link for all the challenge details is HERE
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Claire x


5 comments:

  1. A really special card and a great stamp to use

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is just Class, so elegant, love it, thank you for joining us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card Claire
    Thank you for entering Emma’s crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare this card is beautiful and really well done. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare why don't you join my 12 tags of xmas blog hop? on my gblog

    ReplyDelete