Sunday 30 October 2011

Christmas Card

So today I found a Christmas stamp I had never used before - I think I bought it in the sale at the beginning of this year. It is a really beautiful stamp from papermania. I stamped the first card with chipped sapphire distress ink, layered it onto a dark blue mat then added it to my card. I added glamour dust to some of the swirls and baubles then finished it off with a ribbon at the top.
The second card I stamped using black soot distress ink, mounted it on red shiny card and adhered to my card blank. I then added red stickles to the baubles, faux pearl drops and gold pen the swirls and dots. To finish off I added the red organza ribbon to the top.
Although they are quite simple I think they look quite sophisticated and am very happy with them both.
Claire x

1 comment:

  1. I've got that stamp too, Claire, but never used it! I might have to have a play now I've seen your beautiful creations! They are just stunning :-)

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete