Sunday 23 October 2011

Another Reindeer Card

Ok so I seem to have a bit of a thing for reindeers this year.  I had never used this stampendous stamp before so decided to give it a go:

I created the backing paper by randomly stamping snowflakes in blue and silver.  Then I used my brayer, torn paper, a circle of post it note and versa mark covered cotton wool to create the background for my reindeer.  I stamped the reindeer onto the card and added some shading around his base to ground him.
I stamped the merry christmas sentiment by papermania in matching blue ink and matted it all up and added the ribbon at the side to finish it off.

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire :-)

    These are just gorgeous! Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I can't seem to find the button to follow yours though!

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,

    Me again! I've managed to follow you now :-)

    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete