Sunday 3 September 2017

JoFY Stamps and Distress Oxides......

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a birthday card created using Paperartsy JoFY stamps and distress oxide inks.  I am linking this card up to the current challenge over on the Paperartsy blog which this fortnight is all about hybrid inks.

So here is my card, it's 7x7 inch square:


I created a distress ink masterboard, which I then used for the leaves, flowers and the word 'happy'


All the stamping on the card was done with distress oxide ink except the blank ink which is versafine.

The stamps are all from the JoFY range by Paperartsy and are from sets JOFY 26, 53 and 54.

I cut out some of the additional flower elements from other sections of the masterboard to create more colour contrasts in some of the flowers.

Here are a few more photos:





Thanks for stopping by my blog today, please feel free to leave me a comment below so I know you called by :-)

Claire xx

9 comments: