Sunday 18 September 2016

Sunday Sunny Gelli Fun

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for dropping by today - the weather here is amazing this weekend, so warm and sunny :-)

After seeing all the wonderful demo photos coming out of Ally Pally this weekend I was inspired to get my 4" round Gelli plate out for a play.

I made a few pages of prints on pages pulled out of my Seawhite journal. Then chose this one to use as a background for a birthday card.

The stencils are mostly from TCW with one by Andy Skinner I think. All the paints I used are Frescos in these colours: haystack, bougainvillea, turquoise, lavender and candy floss.

Here is the finished card, its 7 x7 inches:

The stamps are all from Paperartsy plate ELB30, except the sentiment which is from a Dina Wakley set.

A couple more photos from different angles:

I had fun making this, hadn't played with my Gelli plate for ages!

I am entering my card in the current Paperartsy challenge which is 'making marks' and you can find all the info about the challenge HERE

Thanks for looking,

Claire xx

 

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Claire, this is a beautiful card, not only is your gelli plate background wonderful (fabulous colours) - you've used that fab grasses stamp of Lin's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fabulous card Claire, great prints x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab prints...must get my gelli plate out again sometime!

    ReplyDelete