Sunday 10 July 2016

Paperartsy - Paper Piecing

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing a quick post to share my journal page I created today to join the Paperartsy challenge this fortnight, which is paper piecing. Click here for all the details.

Created in my small Dylusions journal. The background is Paperartsy infusions spritzed with water. I used Blackcurrent, A Bit Jaded, Violet Storms and Are You Cerise.

A bit of stencilling over the background using Snowflake and Haystack Frescos.

The stamps I used are JOFY13, JOFY23 and EKD02.

I stamped them out numerous times onto some old Stampin Up papers I had in a drawer, then cut out and layered everything up onto the pages until I was happy. I do like paper piecing and I do it quite often as I like to see how all the colours will work together without fully committing to anything!

A bit of Potting Soil Archival to edge the pages and then the sentiment from EKD02 was the finishing touch.

Thanks for looking :-)

Claire xx

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. what gorgeous colours, Claire, a really fabulous page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and love those borders xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spread, Claire, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this such beautiful colors and layers x

    ReplyDelete