Wednesday 11 May 2016

Gelli Challenge

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

The current challenge on the Paperartsy blog this fortnight is Mono Printing....I have two Gelli plates that get rare use, but my smaller circle one does get more use than the larger square one. But when I do use them I really enjoy it and the effect that it creates is always fun.

So here is a bunch of prints I made at the weekend:

I used one of them to create this card along with the stamps from the two Paperartsy/Everything Art stamp plates:

I stamped the main image, tore it round the edges and then mounted onto black card.

The edge is from the same gelli print, torn and stamped with black archival.

I added some bits and pieces of washi tape, staples and the TH sticker before mounting into black card and then a white card blank.

Pretty happy with how it turned out and I have a bunch more gelli prints to make more cards, journal pages or whatever I like with :-)

Claire xx

 

 

 

 

 

8 comments:

  1. Really nice Claire, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is great Claire, loving your torn edges and the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire and what a lovely pile of prints you have still to play with.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire and what a lovely pile of prints you have still to play with.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Claire, liking the black layers very much, really pops your Gelli prints:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've chosen your colours well and you got some lovely prints. I love how you finished the card with the white of the torn edges and the black accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and wonderful colours Gelli printings. xx

    ReplyDelete