Saturday 27 February 2016

Wanderlust Journal

Hello and welcome to my blog today.

I've been playing along with the year long mixed media online course - Wanderlust - since the start of the year.

Today I'd like to share a page created in my journal as part of the course, the prompt was to write a lot - which I think I achieved!

Background created with Paperartsy Fresco paints in Granny Smith, Turquoise and Chalk.

Background stamping, and stamping down the sides using the new stamps released by Paperartsy in conjunction with Everything Art. Added a little bit of stencilling as well with a Dylusions stencil.

Words were done using a black Pitt pen - I love this song by Adele so felt it appropriate for this journal prompt.

A little bit of page edging with a grey Pitt pen as I thought black would distract from the lettering.

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment