Tuesday 1 September 2015

Birthday Flowers

Today I'm sharing a birthday card created with Paperartsy stamps.

The current theme over on the Paperartsy blog is 'circles' and there has been some fantastic inspiration over on their blog HERE

Jo Firth Young showed us some wonderful card samples the other night which I loved and have created a card based on one she shared with us - it's pretty obvious which one I liked best as I've stuck to her design quite a lot lol!

I used JOFY stamp sets JOFY22, 23 and 26. All stamping was done with black archival ink.

Last weekend with Birgit Koopsen we created some master board type deli paper for our projects - I had these pieces left over:

I stamped the circular flower heads, the leaves and the happy sentiment onto the master board deli paper and fussy cut them out.

Added them to the card with cosmic shimmer glue.

I added some white sharpie pen to the circles on the little spikey flowers and then layered the piece onto a 7x7 card blank with foam pads.

Thanks for looking,

Claire x

 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of the masterboard, and a really gorgeous birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really beautiful Claire! Jo will love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards claire...perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fab, love how you've used the piece of kraft card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of Kraft card and colourful circles. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete