Today I am sharing a project over on the SplodgeAway Blog - we were challenged to use two masks on one project. Here is the tag I created:
To create my tag I spritzed it with dylusions sprays in lemon zest, bubblegum pink, postbox red, crushed grape and a little bit of black marble. Once dry I added grunge paste through parts of the cut wood mask and when this was dry I used distress inks to give the grunge paste some colour and definition. Next I used the mask of many faces to add the images to my tag using distress ink and acrylic paint. I inked around the edges of the tag with black soot distress and doodled a couple of lines around the tag to form a border. To finish off the tag I added some red and clear pearls to the eyes and then added a double ribbon to the top.
Please pop over HERE to the blog to see what the other DT ladies have been up to!
Thanks for stopping by today,