Saturday 28 July 2012

Less Is More - Sketch Week

This week over at the Less Is More blog it's the sketch challenge, click HERE for details. 
Here is the sketch Mandi and Chrissie set:


And here is my take on the sketch:



I used a square card blank and added the dry embossed lines.  Then cut the frame using a xcut die, I stamped the image and sentiment both from papermania's confetti collection in black versafine.  I added the black ribbon and mounted the champagne glasses with small foam pads for an extra bit of dimension.

I'm off to get back to the Olympics now - I thought the opening ceremony was fantastic!  Well worth staying up late for!

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Your image panel looks a different colour to the main card, is that just the picture or are they different colours?
    It's a super design and beautifully stamped.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card though I agree with Chrissie that the photograph DOES make the two panels look different colours

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking card, love those glasses
    Thanks as always
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete